Innovative Periodontics: "How to" from techniques to products featuring Dr. Samuel B. Low, D.D.S., M.S., M.Ed.
Periodontitis is a major reason for tooth loss and systemic complications. We create the user-friendly perio approach from patient acceptance scripting to chair side positive action. You will incorporate time tested and new technologies to find and manage periodontal disease. Take the frustration out of delivering periodontal care and gain success with patient case acceptance, tooth retention and financial reward.
- Empower the dental hygienist with expanded work descriptions beyond the “prophy”
- Develop “realistic” non-surgical therapies and the respective re-evaluation with emphasis on “new” anti- inflammatory systems including micro-ultrasonics and laser technology, and nutraceuticals such as probiotics and anti-oxidants
- Determine the efficacy of utilizing various laser wavelengths in sulcular decontamination, degranulation, new attachment, and bone regeneration
- Establish a quality periodontal maintenance program that enhances the restorative practice, including third party reimbursement
- Achieve greater positive interaction between dentists and the team through improved communication skills
November 13, 2019
Benco Dental Supply
3590 Harbor Gateway North,
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Dinner at 5:00 p.m.
Class Begins 6:00 p.m.
Course will be provided by Healthy Smiles OC