- Discover the right steps when buying a practice
- Know who your advocates really are when buying a practice
- Learn why planning with key advisors is so important
- Understand and avoid the most common missteps buyers make
- What’s the Value of a Practice
- Step-by-step process for buying a practice
About the Speakers:
Pam Chamberlain, Partner, Wiederman & Chamberlain
Weiderman & Chamberlain specializes in providing dental practices with accounting, tax compliance and planning, financial planning, and retirement planning services. Pam focuses primarily on retirement planning, buyer’s due diligence, buy-in and buy-out calculations, practice start-ups, compensation plan development, and other special financial and operational projects.
Teri McAviney, Owner, MAK Concepts
Teri is a seasoned practice analyst and practice development coach that exhibits a passion for building the framework for successful business practices. She is an innovator at heart and gravitates toward shining the light of opportunity on her clients. She has been in the dental profession for over 34 years and has worn many hats. Teri has clinical and administrative experience which allows her to understand and guide teams with compassion and credibility. Her primary niche is helping sellers and buyers navigate the through the various stages of transitions.
No CE credits will be provided
Dinner will be served
FREE OCDS MEMBERSHIP BENEFIT