Webinar – OSHA: Train the Trainer, Then Train the Team
2 CEU, Core • $80
The target audience is the program administrator, manager, or other personnel designated with the responsibility of implementing the annual OSHA training requirements for the dental healthcare facility. This course covers the primary focus points to complete an annual training session in the office. This course addresses the development and implementation of an Exposure Control Plans (ECP) for dental healthcare facilities.
- understanding the OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens Standard
- understanding the Hazard Communication regulations and the latest information
- determining potential exposure(s) and methods of control
- developing an Exposure Control Plan (ECP) and maintaining it
- exposure incidents, workers comp requirements for treatment
- training regulations and record keeping
Upon Course Completion, Participants Will Have the Ability to:
- 1) take a step-by-step approach in training OSHA in their healthcare facility while utilizing the OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens Standard as a reference.
- 2) understand and describe training requirements and eligibility topics for all training to be considered valid.
- 3) teach workers about their rights, employer responsibilities, and how to file a complaint as well as how to recognize, abate and prevent job-related hazards.